The Noise in Horfield and Lockleaze
'The Noise 2015' is coming soon and you can find out more about the vision and what is happening across North and East Bristol on the Noise website - www.thenoise.org.uk/weekend. This is just a quick glimpse of what is happening in Horfield, Lockleaze and Manor Farm areas, near to Ebenezer Church.
‘The Noise 2015’ will be taking place over the May Bank Holiday Weekend (2nd – 4th May).
Noise volunteers give up part, or the whole, of their bank holiday weekend to work hard on a range of events and projects which aim to benefit as many sectors of the community as possible. These include:
• FREE Family Fun Afternoons on Saturday 2nd May (Opposite Leisure Centre, Horfield Common) and Sunday 3rd May (Gainsborough Square, Lockleaze). Details below.
• FREE Community projects in schools, community areas and supporting families/individuals who have been referred to The Noise by support workers.
• FREE Senior Citizens’ banquet at Ebenezer Church on Sunday 3rd May. Details HERE
• FREE Football coaching and tournaments on Horfield Common, next to family fun afternoon on Saturday 2nd May.
• FREE Family photos session at Ebenezer Church on Saturday. Please contact Noise Office for details.
The Noise 2015 Promo Video